Masterpiece Arms Silencer and Contest
Masterpiece Arms (MPA), famous for their Defender line of pistols and rifles (think MAC-10), are will be selling a suppressor (silencer) for the .22lr. No word on specs or price yet but I’m sure it’ll keep those .22 lr pistols and rifles quiet. The coolest thing about MPA’s release of their new .22 lr suppressor is that there going to let the public name it. There’s a contest going on right now in which the person who’s name submission MPA uses will get a free MPA .22 silencer. Click past the break after the picture for the full rules and how to enter.
Unsuppress Your Creative Side and
“Name the New MasterPiece Arms .22 Suppressor” Contest
You name it – You win it!
CARROLLTON, GA– ( November 2011) – MasterPiece Arms, manufacturers of the MAC 10 inspired MPA Defender Series and the MPA Protector Series subcompact pistols are giving fans and customers the opportunity to name the first series of our new MPA 22 suppressors. The best name that follows in the MPA tradition of “Protector” and “Defender” product series names will win one of the first MPA 22 suppressors produced and designed entirely by MPA.
Contest rules are as follows:
1) Contestant must be 18 years old or older and a US citizen living within the continental United States.
2) Winner must abide by BATF rules and regulations as well as all federal, state and local rules for Class III ownership.
3) Winner will be responsible for the $200 tax stamp and any transfer fees to your local Class III FFL.
4) Winner will allow usage of name, image and testimonial for marketing purposes.
5) Winner will relinquish all rights to the winning product name.
6) Winner must submit a product name that follows in the Protector and Defender footsteps.
7) Winner may apply on the MPA Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Winner must submit entry no later than 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday November 30, 2011. Winner will be announced via press release and through MPA social media sites on December 7, 2011.
9) Contestants may enter multiple times.